Monday, March 06, 2006

The Organ - Grab That Gun


The Organ was conceived in 2000 by frontwoman Katie Sketch, born Katie Richie, in Vancouver, Canada. Sketch's musical training started at the age of three, when she began classical training on the violin. Her childhood was spent largely in ignorance of the underground sounds of The Cure, Joy Division and The Smiths, whom The Organ would later often be compared to. "Tiffany and Bon Jovi - that was my take on ’80s music."

[Modern Music Review]:
Now there are lots of indie rock band on the market.But only some of them can take a place on my heart.
The organ is one of favorite.I recommend this album because I found vocals so powerfull that power make you
feel miserable,helpless and crying.But They haven't an ordinary sound.The musics are dynamic.So you can feel
misery and happy in same pool.I wanted to say pool because people leave all of their load when docking.Start to listen this album from first track to last track and think that ''What are your feelings about this album?''Unidentified feelings?..:)

LINK

TRACKLIST

1 COMMENTS:

Ben on 2:37 pm said...

The Organ - Grab That Gun
1. Brother
2. Steven Smith
3. Love, Love, Love
4. Basement Band Song
5. Sinking Hearts
6. A Sudden Death
7. There Is Nothing I Can Do
8. I Am Not Surprised
9. No One Has Ever Looked So Dead
10. Memorize The City

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut