Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Turin Brakes - Long Distance
I know this is a very random relatively old song from my playlist. To be quite honest, it is very saddening that it only has around 190k views on youtube. I find it brilliant. Turin Brakes is amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
mp3: Morrissey - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris mp3: Morrissey - First Of The Gang To Die mp3: Morrissey - How Soon Is Now?
-
I’ve known about the band Fanfarlo for maybe a month. I’d listened to only a few of their songs, but what I heard was so good I made a ment...
-
Perhaps I'm feeling melancholy of late, or perhaps this is simply a beautiful song. Either way it's like a long sigh after a hard da...
-
I love reading short reviews about new albums, like exactly DrownedInSound did on "Post Electric Blues". They Said: "It's...
-
Brilliant Trees is an eclectic affair fusing funk, jazz, and ambient. And one of the best tracks, "Weathered Wall," absolutely des...
-
I love 80s dreamy music. Culture Club (well known with lead singer Boy George) is maybe one of the gayest bands in the 80s. Their unforgetta...
-
Jarvis Cocker's new style looks horrible, however new song is good. Further Complications will be released on May 18, 2009 (UK), May 19,...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment