Saturday, December 14, 2013
MM Playlist December
As one of the first music&mp3 blogs around, started in 2004, I would like to embrace my comeback to blogging. I couldn't write for the last few years, my life has been really very busy. I moved to London, getting used to the lifestyle over here and all that stuff.
I like to introduce some of the songs I have been listening recently. Enjoy!
Warning: Some of these songs are really old :)
1. Lady Gaga - Artpop
It is the same titled song from her latest album "Artpop".
2. Lady Gaga - Fashion
3. James Blunt - Bonfire Heart
4. Inner - Myphilosophy
5. Billy Corgan - DIA
6. Cocteau Twins - Iceblink Luck
Best christmas song of all time, Yes I really don't wanna hear Mariah's or Micheal Buble's voice every year.
7. Of Montreal - Dour Percentage
8. Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
Although I didn't like the movie Oblivion a lot, I still love the scene where this song playing. It is so epic.
9. Lady Gaga - Venus
10. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The MM blog presents its the unique end of the year list. 1. John Vanderslice - Emerald City 2. Fiery Furnaces - Widow City 3. Panda Bear - ...
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
The Smashing Pumpkins was an influential American alternative rock band which formed in Chicago, Illinois in 1988. Less influenced by p...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment