Saturday, December 14, 2013

MM Playlist December


As one of the first music&mp3 blogs around, started in 2004, I would like to embrace my comeback to blogging. I couldn't write for the last few years, my life has been really very busy. I moved to London, getting used to the lifestyle over here and all that stuff.

I like to introduce some of the songs I have been listening recently. Enjoy!
Warning: Some of these songs are really old :)

1. Lady Gaga - Artpop
It is the same titled song from her latest album "Artpop".

2. Lady Gaga - Fashion

3. James Blunt - Bonfire Heart


4. Inner - Myphilosophy


5. Billy Corgan - DIA

6. Cocteau Twins - Iceblink Luck
Best christmas song of all time, Yes I really don't wanna hear Mariah's or Micheal Buble's voice every year. 

7. Of Montreal - Dour Percentage

8. Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
Although I didn't like the movie Oblivion a lot, I still love the scene where this song playing. It is so epic.

9. Lady Gaga - Venus

10. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball





0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut