It's So beautiful!
MM Rating: 10/10
Thursday, March 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
In many ways, Lenny Kravitz's Let Love Rule is a thoroughly impressive debut. Like Prince, he plays nearly every instrument on the recor...
-
Rating:3/10 Modern Music Review Switzerland(2006) is the title slated for the third album by Detroit rock band Electric Six . Maybe,this al...
-
Frank Vincent Zappa (December 21, 1940 – December 4, 1993) was an American composer, guitarist, singer and satirist. In his 33-year musica...
-
The Great Cold Distance is Katatonia's seventh full-length album, to be released in March 13, 2006 through Peaceville Records. Kataton...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
New Goldfrapp album Seventh Tree starts slowly. Like watching a flower growing, the songs play softly. It sounded quite dull at my first l...
-
I don't really have time to read all those great music blogs, but, did you hear The Allmusic Blog has just launched. And i contributed ...


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment