Friday, October 01, 2010

The Uk Official Chart Top 10 - 26 September 2010

Love is not Pop! But, we love pop music. This is the official Uk pop chart, and I upload videos that you can stream below.

1. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

2. Taio Cruz - Dynamite
 

3. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream


4. The Script - For The First Time


5. Alexandra Burke - Start Without You (feat. Laza Morgan)

6. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)


7. Emma's Imagination - Focus

8. Katy B - Katy On A Mission


9. Shontelle - Impossible

10. Alex Gaudino - I'm In Love (I Wanna Do It)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut