Friday, October 22, 2010

CLAPS


CLAPS, a minimal synth pop band from Minneapolis, MN. They just released their second EP, No Party on Guilt Ridden pop. I checked their song, and they sound cool! But, there is a problem. Why so sad?

I decided to put the new artists to a seperate category which I would called "The first impression". The reason of doing that I recieve a lot of emails from very talented new musicians and bands. I have to ask myself that , why I not put all of them under this category?

M4A: CLAPS - Lost

1 COMMENTS:

kishore on 1:13 pm said...

find the artist wise mp3 songs for listening with lyrics and watch videos on http://www.mp3music.co.in

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut