Friday, May 01, 2009

Best records of 2009

I love music lists, here comes my favorite records in the first half of 2009.

1. Patrick Wolf - The Bachelor
2. John Foxx And Robin Guthrie - Mirrorball
3. Antony and the Johnsons - The Crying Light
4. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - S.T
5. Andrew Bird - Noble Beast
6. Asobi Seksu - Hush
7. Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career
8. Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
9. Bill Callahan - Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle
10. Fastball - Little White Lies
11. John Vanderslice - Romanian Names
12. Peter Bjorn and John - Living Things
13. Robyn Hitchcock - Goodnight Oslo
14. Bat for Lashes - Two Suns
15. Maximo Park - Quicken The Heart
16. The Rifles - The Great Escape
17. Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague Lovers
18. Franz Ferdindand - Tonight
19. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Out Of Noise
20. Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix

1 COMMENTS:

Tim on 3:36 am said...

Great selections. I just got into Asobi Seksu this week.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut