I love music lists, here comes my favorite records in the first half of 2009.
1. Patrick Wolf - The Bachelor
2. John Foxx And Robin Guthrie - Mirrorball
3. Antony and the Johnsons - The Crying Light
4. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - S.T
5. Andrew Bird - Noble Beast
6. Asobi Seksu - Hush
7. Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career
8. Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
9. Bill Callahan - Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle
10. Fastball - Little White Lies
11. John Vanderslice - Romanian Names
12. Peter Bjorn and John - Living Things
13. Robyn Hitchcock - Goodnight Oslo
14. Bat for Lashes - Two Suns
15. Maximo Park - Quicken The Heart
16. The Rifles - The Great Escape
17. Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague Lovers
18. Franz Ferdindand - Tonight
19. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Out Of Noise
20. Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The new single from the reunited Crowded House is "Don't Stop Now". Produced by Steve Lillywhite (U2, Morrissey) "Don...
-
Rating:3/10 Modern Music Review Switzerland(2006) is the title slated for the third album by Detroit rock band Electric Six . Maybe,this al...
-
Rating:8/10 Modern music review: Kinks leader Ray Davies fascinates again us with his last solo record "Other People's Lives"...
-
I don't really have time to read all those great music blogs, but, did you hear The Allmusic Blog has just launched. And i contributed ...
-
Lady ( a nasty one) Gaga reaches her best music album. Like a present, songs are wrapped up in form of art, a kinda delicious one and th...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
1. Andy Williams - Most Wonderful Time Of The Year 2. Pogues & Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York 3. Pretenders - 2000 Miles 4. Sha...

1 COMMENTS:
Great selections. I just got into Asobi Seksu this week.
Post a Comment