Friday, December 19, 2008

Best Songs 2008

No information no babbling, here comes my best songs of 2008.

1. Sam Sparro – Black & Gold
2. Hercules & Love Affair - Blind
3. Portishead - Machine Gun
4. The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes Were Made For You
5. TV on the Radio - Golden Age
6. Nada Surf - Weightless
7. Metallica - The Day That Never Comes
8. My Brightest Diamond - Inside a Boy
9. Boris - Buzz-In
10. Vampire Weekend - M7911
12. Duffy - Warwick Avenue
13. Bloc Party - Mercury
14. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
15. Adele - Chasing Pavements
16. Glasvegas - Daddy's Gone
17. M83 - Kim & Jessie
18. Coldplay - Viva la Vida
19. Goldfrapp - Caravan Girl
20. Estelle Feat Kanye West - American Boy

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Very good top 20.

I believe that the songs below are the best one's with a hope of a shelf life in 5 years time i.e. radio/tv airplay, cover versions, tv/film synch placements & downloads........

Sam Sparro – Black & Gold
Adele - Chasing Pavements
Coldplay - Viva la Vida
Estelle Feat Kanye West - American Boy

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut