Monday, December 08, 2008

Best of Indie Rock 2008

It's been three long years since i first posted about music on this blog. I always loved sharing my music taste, it's good to share! I can't think a life without music or beats. Like your heartbeats, if it stops you won't breathe! There are great albums,records and artists as well this year. However, these are the most listened records on my 2008.

1. The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of The Understatement
2. Cranes - Cranes
3. Portishead - Third
4. Beach House - Devotion
5. Tindersticks - The Hungry Saw
6. Boris - Smile
7. Sigur Rós - Inn Í Mér Syngur Vitleysingur
8. Hercules And Love Affair - Hercules And Love Affair
9. Nada Surf - Lucky
10. Martha Wainwright - I Know You're Married

songs:
Boris - Flower Sun Rain
The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of The Understatement
Martha Wainwright - So Many Friends

1 COMMENTS:

Silver Penciled on 4:43 pm said...

'Lucky' was an awesome album!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut