Wednesday, September 14, 2011
THE DIVINE COMEDY - Our mutual Friend
This song is so nice and mellow for all our mutual friends. The Divine Comedy is a very good example of perfect British chamber pop music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The Bluetones is completely different for me, i play their Bluetonic, Talking to Clarry, Things Change and other great songs from their best...
-
History They originally called themselves The Reactionaries , with additional band member and singer Martin Tamburovich. According to Watt, ...
-
Rating:7.9/10 Modern Music Review Three bold line post-punk/shoegaze/dream pop and combination these flying styles plus dream of Japanese an...
-
When the sun shines We’ll shine together Told you I'll be here forever Said I'll always be your friend Took an oath I'mma stick ...
-
Frequently misunderstood in its aesthetics and misapplied as a term, goth rock is an offshoot of post-punk that existed primarily during the...
-
AMG review The back cover photo of Spoke is a furrowing farm machine. When I see such machinery working, clouds of birds follow to eat up t...
-
The follow-up to the poorly received Thank You, an album of covers, this album finally made John Taylor leave the band. In January 1997, wh...

1 COMMENTS:
I love him!!!
His concerts alone with a piano are magnific :-D
Post a Comment