Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 20 Gay Anthems

I'm not sure if this is something you are interested. I still think that these songs are amazing. You can download some of the songs.

1. mp3: Antony And The Johnsons - Hope There's Someone

2. Wham! - Careless Whisper

3. mp3: David Bowie - Heroes

4. Culture Club - Time

5. Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good

6. Momus - The Homosexual

7. Erasure - Love to Hate You

8. R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

9. Madonna - Papa Don't Preach

10. Marc Almond - Say Hello Wave Goodbye

11. Rufus Wainwright - Rebel Prince

12. Scott Walker - If You Go Away

13. mp3: Suede - Everything Will Flow

14. mp3: Goldfrapp - Lovely Head

15. HIM - Heartless

16. Placebo - Whithout You I'm Nothing

17. The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

18. Visage - Fade to Grey

19. Nomi - B-girl Lullaby

20. Klaus Nomi - Wasting My Life
musiclist by www.themodernmusic.com
Author: Bulut

1 COMMENTS:

Fko on 8:13 pm said...

Of course is so interesting. Thank you very much!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut