Friday, May 11, 2007

Manic Street Preachers Live

I hope you liked new Send Away The Tigers, and i was listening to The Great Western again, it reminded me all those beautiful songs. I decided to post some live songs of them. Especially "Everything Will Be" is worth a listen!

mp3: The Manics - Everything Will Be (Glastonbury 29/07/03)
"Everything Will Be", which the band previewed at the Glastonbury Festival 2003, appeared as a B-side to the single "The Love of Richard Nixon".
mp3: The Manics - Tsunami (2002 Hultsfredsfestivalen)
mp3: The Manics - Ocean Spray
And my final live The Manics song is a great great great live version of their major hit.

Live performances on Youtube:
Kevin Carter (Live at Glastonbury '99)
Faster (Glastonbury '94)
A comment on Faster video: 1 of the best British bands of all time and 1 of the best guitarists too. This performance of Faster is hard to beat.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut