http://rapidshare.de/files/1850407/audioslave__out_of_exile__tracks-01-06_.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/1850769/audioslave__out_of_exile__tracks-07-12_.rar.html
1. Your Time Has Come
2. Out Of Exile
3. Be Yourself
4. Doesn't Remind Me
5. Drown Me Slowly
6. Heaven's Dead
7. The Worm
8. Man Or Animal
9. Yesterday To Tomorrow
10. Dandelion
11. #1 Zero
12. The Curse
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
History They originally called themselves The Reactionaries , with additional band member and singer Martin Tamburovich. According to Watt, ...
-
Rating:7.9/10 Modern Music Review Three bold line post-punk/shoegaze/dream pop and combination these flying styles plus dream of Japanese an...
-
La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy The Veronicas - 4 Ever Chris Daughtry - What About Now Tinchy Stryder - You're Not Alone Naturi ...
-
Frequently misunderstood in its aesthetics and misapplied as a term, goth rock is an offshoot of post-punk that existed primarily during the...
-
AMG review The back cover photo of Spoke is a furrowing farm machine. When I see such machinery working, clouds of birds follow to eat up t...
-
Calexico is an indie rock band known for playing an eclectic variety of music. Its two main members are Joey Burns and John Convertino, wh...
-
On the surface of things, Combat Rock appears to be a retreat from the sprawling stylistic explorations of London Calling and Sandinista!...

1 COMMENTS:
I love audioslave, everyone of their songs is awesome. I think many of their lyrics refer to God, but many don't realize they even believe in God. I love them. Rock on audioslave, you rock.
Post a Comment