Monday, August 21, 2006

Marianne Faithfull:Before The Poison

I hadn't posted about any Marianne Faithfull album, but i can say that i am a big fan of her.She is one the most impressive woman singer.
I adore her voice.
MM review
"Before the Poison" is an album that concerns itself
with both sides of love, friendship, and redemption, not desolation or desperation. That said, there is plenty of human shadow in these ten songs.

It's such an album which can keep your emotions so high.Sometimes,It makes you sad,sometimes it puts a smile on your face,because of
its perfect musical combination.

"The Mystery of Love," which opens the album, Faithfull brings the weight of her life
experience to Mick Harvey's poetic lyric and opens its fathomless heart.

"Crazy Love" is kind of a song which is imposibble to forget:
"Crazy love is all around me/Love is crazy, love is kind/But I know somehow
you'll find me/Love is crazy, love is blind."
Completely, an adult rock album which should be placed your archive.
Standout songs according to MM:My Friends Have,Crazy Love,Desperanto
Similar artists:
Nico - The End

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite Faithfull albums. I quite agree that her voice is fabulous, it is worth having for any collection. Great post Bulut.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut