Sunday, August 06, 2006

Darker My Love

Underground Archive
Dark side of indie rock unites with Darker My Love
Darker my love is an indie rock band from CALIFORNIA.
Great band name and different sound.They're not discord.
Musics are more noticeable within "Summer is here".They're holding guitars on the foreground.It's very succesful and you can hear all the great guitar spinnings with this little trick.

"Hellium Heels" may scare you.'This song hasn't got the power' But probably you would be
wrong by saying that.It's the first impact.Some songs grow on you after a few
listen.So i listened this song two times more.It really has the power with
noisy guitars and dark vocals.The song has great opening and closing.

"Sleep within you" is quite amazing song.It describes the sound of "Dark My love".
If you're looking some dark indie music,Dark My love will be lovely choice.
You can listen ,find more info @ here
www.darkermylove.net

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut