Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sticky notes for catchy Upcoming Releases

Kristin Hersh - Learn To Sing Like A Star
Since Kristin's debut "Hips and Makers", she has known how to keep consistent career step by step, released never crappy solo and new "Learn To Sing Like A Star" shows that Maturity is very important for knowing how to sing flawlessly. Release date: 23 Jan, 2007

Bloc Party - A Weekend In The City
I knew it! As i said before, many people think or they told me "A Weekend In The City" sucks. No way! I think Bloc Party really started to perform in their own style. The new record won't give you the most radio-friendly music at first spin. But I honestly feel that it'll embrace you after several spin. Bloc Party knows what is "hard work"!

Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position
I know it's early to speak about this upcoming (my upcoming favorite) record, at the same time
it's exciting too. I strongly believe that Patrick did it, and will release a truly great
record, it'll be one of his best yet. Listen the song "Augustune" below and let me know what do you think. Release date: Feb 26, 2007

Vietnam - Vietnam
It's sad not to find detailed info about Vietnam, which is a quite rocking heavily Velvet Underground and Lou Reed influenced indie rock group. Their upcoming self-named record takes part on my daily playlist. We'll see what we can write for this new bright band.

Skinny Puppy - Mythmaker
Good to see the dirty noisy industrial puppies continue the long way, i had chance to drown in the new album, which was a quite confident listen for me. It's because of my familiar with industrial music. Sometimes industrial noises turn to only exit in this life.

Try out:
mp3: Kristin Hersh - In Shock
mp3: Vietnam - Apocalypse
mp3: Patrick Wolf - Augustine (Demo)
mp3: Skinny Puppy - haZe (Demo)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut