Thursday, December 08, 2011

The Cranberries Top 10 (by The Modern Music)


Thank you so much for your amazing support for this blog keep going. I cannot believe how amazing and beautiful people out there. I really want to thank you for following this blog. I will always keep writing stuff I hope that you will find interesting.

I love posting new stuff but I love it more posting some old amazing musicians. You are always welcome to post your own favorite top 10 The Cranberries songs list.

By the way, they've got a new album coming. 'Roses' is the forthcoming sixth studio album by The Cranberries, and is scheduled for release early 2012. Produced by Stephen Street and recorded in May 2011 in Toronto and London, this will be the band's first studio release in ten years.

'Roses' is scheduled for release on February 14th, 2012, and will be released on Downtown Records/Cooking Vinyl in the United States, and on Cooking Vinyl worldwide.

The Cranberries are great and I love them.

  1. Linger Youtube Video
  2. Sunday
  3. Ode to Family Youtube Video
  4. Stars Youtube Video
  5. Ridiculous Thoughts Youtube Video
  6. Promise
  7. Salvation
  8. Just My Imagination
  9. Animal Instinct 
  10. Zombie
If you want to find about more about them band website is www.cranberries.com

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut