Monday, February 16, 2009

Win a new “Years of Refusal” Morrissey CD and Sticker

Yes, we will give "Years of Refusal" album and stickers to the five modern music blog readers. Just comment to this post and leave your email address below.

Morrissey - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris Video

Morrissey will release “Years of Refusal” in the US February 17, 2009 on Attack/Lost Highway. “Years of Refusal” will be Morrissey’s first studio album since 2006’s UK #1 “Ringleader of the Tormentors”. In February, Morrissey will begin the US leg of his world tour that includes rare intimate club dates.

Five (5) Winners will receive:
-Copy of the new CD “Years of Refusal"
-Morrissey Promotional Sticker

just leave your comments with your email address!!! or email me at buluthim @ gmail.com with the subject " Morrissey Cd". ( this contest is only open to US & Canada )
morrissey website

8 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Let me just say that I've had the pleasure of catching a few listens of the new Morrissey album and I think it's great. Best thing he has done since "Vauxhall and I". Reminiscent of "Your Arsenal" and that can only be a good thing! Opening track "Something is squeezing my skull" is fierce!

Jason Adams

relaxedmuscle27@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

well, Moz said that he would end his career at 55, since he's 49 it's one of his last... heard it a few times, but like every one of his albums, I'll have to get to the 10th listen to enjoy it.

gootsyland@yahoo.fr

Anonymous said...

Nice to around this blog...wowwwww....

Georgie said on 4:45 pm said...

Did you see Morrisey on Jonathan Ross on friday? I was slightly distrubed at how old he is looking (and dressing) but his voice is still amazing, still has that distinctive sound that I love. He looked generally happy to be ther and even gave JR a present... awww... I do love morrisey.
My emails georgierwhite@gmail.com

Unknown on 4:08 am said...

Yes, this effort sounds much better than his previous one. I agree that it's a great sounding collection!

email is hgchin@gmail.com

Unknown on 4:08 am said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on 1:06 pm said...

really like this album too from the songs i've heard. seems like moz is getting some aggression out :-) ... can't wait to see him in march!

murdock27@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut