Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Verve - Drugs Don't Work


I still love listening The Verve which was definitely one of the best british bands in the 90s. Every The Verve song reminds sense of drama, love and dreams. What i liked most is that you can listen to their songs when it's your bloody romantic mood. "Urban Hymns" (1999) is third studio record of the band, and following that they disbanded in1999. I love this song from the album even if lyrics aren't for me. Richard Ashcroft had released three solo record up to date, and if you ask me, his solo records are easy to forget. Now let your ears join to lush acustic guitars!
mp3: The Verve - Drugs Don't Work

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut