Friday, September 29, 2006

Modern Music Singles

New great rock songs,also some old great classics.
1.Sleepy jackson - Devil Was In My Yard
2.Band of horses - The Great Salt Lake
3.Grizzly Bear - Knife
4.My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes (Flashback!)
5.Pulp - Joyriders (Flashback!)
6.Bob Seger - Wait For Me
7.Lloyd Cole - The Young Idealists
8.The Decemberists - O Valencia
9.Yo la tengo - Beanbag chair
10.Pete Yorn - For Us

Also you can find 50 great mp3 at Unarocks where i found some links to great songs Babyshambles - 'Fuck Forever',Tapes N Tapes - 'Cowbell' and a live 'In The Aeroplane Over The Sea'.
I put "Sometimes" because i watched previous day again "Lost in Translation" which is one my fav. movie and i'm sure that Sometimes is a perfect soundtrack song its lyrics full of meaning."Joyriders" because it's the best song in Pulp's His'n'Hers.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut