Friday, August 18, 2006

David Bowie:Low

Best album of 70s.
Believe me,this album is best David Bowie album. I saw that Pitchfork rated the album greatest album of 1970s.I did not become suprised.Because this album is full of best lyrics,best musics,glam rock,experimental tunes...Totally perfect.

We know that lots of bands influenced from this masterpiece.'Warszawa' which was a main inspiration for Joy Division.'Sound and Vision' is rocking its great guitar rhythm,'Be my life' which song is One of the few straightforward bit on Low possessing both a verse and a chorus, for a start.

Without a discussion,'Low' got different kind of powers in it;electronics,instrumental sections,experimentalism.And David Bowie had done superbly such a lovely record which is still fresh ,still easy to listen.
Also check out:
Hunky Dory
Don't miss ,this weekend will be David Bowie weekend at MM.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut