Monday, June 12, 2006

While lookin' my music archive:Space

it's a great choice to listen their spiders album
if you're interested in britpop bands from 90's
There are such great songs like Female Of The Species
Kill Me,Neighbourhood and a sorrowful song named
spiders.The album and band shows there were better
bands in 90s than now.They haven't got lots of album
but they've great two album.So it's not a good thing to
release one album every year .
They make me boring after album and album.Because always
the same commercial sound or same simple lyrics.

So then listen Space,i'm sure you'll like.Buy Spiders

2 COMMENTS:

myselfixion on 5:05 pm said...

I love this album. I play it for people and they always ask me "who is it?".
The song "Growler" is one of my all-time favorite tracks. I just love it.

Ben on 7:21 pm said...

Yes you're right.People who first meet with Space's music says who is is?They're expecting a famous band but they aren't too famous.But i think they've good music.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut