Saturday, June 24, 2006

While lookin' my music archive:Magnetic Fields


Slow melodies,vocals and times.Maybe with magnetic filelds you can catch the time and count seconds.Misery and Brightness in the same music.Little shinings with clear and modest vocals.
I'll highly recommend The magnetic fields.If you don't know them,it's the right time to know about their works.You can start to listen with their complication album comprises three disc '69 love songs'.If you want to face The Real Magic in music so you can Buy I Album.
You can fly with this pure album.All the songs in this album can touch you.if there's such a thing as love,this album is real.So,it's certainly real.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut