Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Bloody Valentine - This Is Your bloody Valentine

My Bloody Valentine's debut album, This Is Your Bloody Valentine, is an unfocused and derivative collection of post-punk goth rock that offers no indication of the revolutionary guitar sound the group would later create.As a 7-song mini-album, it is generally considered as subpar in retrospect to their later releases, namely Isn't Anything and Loveless, and having no relation to the shoegazing sound that they would eventually pioneer.
for more info

4 COMMENTS:

Ben on 2:23 pm said...

A1. Forever And Again (3:32)
A2. Homelovin' Guy (3:02)
A3. Don't Cramp My Style (2:25)
A4. Tiger In My Tank (3:30)
B1. The Love Gang (3:54)
B2. Inferno (4:40)
B3. The Last Supper (4:30)

pass: qwerty

Anonymous said...

WOW!

MBV is my favorite band (I have to name check the Cure too) and I own this on Vinyl but it's super to have in on CD.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me what the password is?

Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

password is qwerty

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut