Sunday, February 12, 2006

Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm No

Track List:
1. View From The Afternoon, The
2. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
3. Fake Tales Of San Francisco
4. Dancing Shoes
5. You Probably Couldn't See The Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me
6. Still Take You Home
7. Riot Van
8. Red Light Indicates The Doors Are Secure
9. Mardy Bum
10. Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But...
11. When The Sun Goes Down
12. From The Ritz To The Rubble
13. Certain Romance, A

"I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor" was the first single released by Sheffield band Arctic Monkeys after being signed on Domino Records.

Released on 17 October 2005, it rode the wave of popularity on which the band were riding after sellout gigs at venues such as the London Astoria. It debuted at Number One on the UK Singles Chart on 23 October.

The title track also features on the band's debut album, Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not, which was released on 23 January 2006 - one week after their second single - "When The Sun Goes Down".

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

wen grupo musikal

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut